Saturday, December 22, 2012

My first blog

Many of you may know me as John or "The Rockin Rev". For those of you who don't I am happily married to a beautiful woman by the name of Sarah, and together we have two amazing little boys Lewis and Lawrence.  We own a home in Hartford Wisconsin where I also offer my services as a legal reverend. As long as I can remember I have always enjoyed cooking and more recently started to share with others. After being asked by several people how to make a certain dish I decided to create a blog to share my dishes, things I've found, as well as any of your ideas.

I have NO formal training in the kitchen and would never consider myself a chef. What I can say is that I enjoy food and seem to make things others enjoy as well. Too often I find a good recipe only to have to make a trip to the store due to the fact that it calls for some odd spice or ingredient. This blog is for great tasting easy to make things that still give others the impression it took you all day to create. Cooking should be enjoyable, not a chore. My goal is to hopefully allow others to have fun in and out of the kitchen. I also would love for all of you to share your favorite recipes and creations with me.  Together this blog could grow into something great! All the things That I post are recipes that I have made myself.  I will try and give as much information as I can about each step in the process as well as pictures. Please do not hesitate to ask questions or give feed back on the things I post.

No comments:

Post a Comment